Planning For the Future
“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
– Suggested by the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
A plan outlining expectations for your organization two, five, or ten years into the future is like a map guiding you toward a destination. Without such a map, you might wander up and down roads, never reaching your destination, never attaining your goals. Indeed, you may not even know what your goals could be.
The Shnider Group will help you:
- Identify and prioritize your values;
- Establish realistic, attainable goals consistent with your values;
- Develop strategies for accomplishing your goals;
- Develop a timeline for your strategies and goals;
- Implement your plan.