Marketing is one the required elements of a business. Marketing and its integrated parts is what brings the customer to the store front-digitally or physically. Marketing is all about the needs of the consumer, where to position the product/services, how to price and brand the product. Marketing is coupled with market research, to understand the market place and how it is changing. Marketing is what makes the cash register ring and the bank account increase. It is a function that begins before you go into business and stops only when you cash out.
This lesson covers many aspects of marketing including but not limited to:
- Understanding the value and how it may be defined by different institutions and gurus
- Market segmentation with real practical examples and solutions
- Overall marketing strategy suggestions
- How to differentiate your product from the commodities competing
- Understanding what you are marketing
- Many templates and tools to work with
- What is the product life cycle and knowing when to re innovate
- Where the product is being sold and the value of distribution channels
- Online marketing
I hope you use this lesson to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the practical use of marketing and its related areas.
Be proactive! Anticipate!