Going into business is no different in planning a trip. One needs a roadmap. Something that can be used as a guide to be able to measure if you have arrive to the desired destination. This lesson will guide the new entrepreneur through a feasibility outline and provide a template and guidelines to develop a working business plan and a “Lean Business Canvas Model”. Throughout this process, some of the issues that will be covered are:
- Consumer and market segmentation
- Environment issue and conflict and treats
- Questions on how you will compete and differentiate your business
- Where to get the information you need-Research-Research-Research
- The value of understanding who you are, who the other players are and the threats of entering the arena
Before actually starting a business one needs to make sure there is a place for them in the marketplace and their is a need for their product/service. This lesson will provide the tools, worksheets and templates to help.
Be Proactive! Anticipate!